Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding to buying tickets to our event. By purchasing tickets to TEDxPerth 2014, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, TEDxPerth Inc. (“TEDxPerth”) does not grant you the right to purchase tickets to our event.
TEDxPerth may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by TEDxPerth who is conducting the relevant event. ALL CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEDxPERTH INC HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1) No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, TEDxPerth may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any ticketing processing fees charged by the ticket system provider being Stripe.
2) The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3) The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
4) The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from TEDxPerth on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
5) Audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
6) It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
7) Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not issued from Ticketbud or other authorised points of sale.
8) Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of TEDxPerth and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of TEDxPerth. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
9) GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
10) Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at registration at the venue.
11) When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. This ticket limit is included on the event page. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by TEDxPerth in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact TEDxPerth or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.