We’re offering an opportunity to skilled, enthusiastic and committed people to join our team, share our vision and engage with our community.
TEDxPerth is a leading TEDx platform in Australia with a live audience sized second only to Sydney. We’ve grown in response to our community and this growth has been enabled thanks our amazing speakers, our partners and, perhaps above all, the extraordinary talents and enthusiasm of our core-team volunteers who work with such generosity, energy and skill to breathe life into all that we do.
In 2018 we have a new Business Plan and an exciting year ahead. We’re expanding our core team and have new roles available.
- Production Director
- Director of People and Culture
- Partnership Managers x 2
- Assistant Producer, Flagship Event
- Assistant Producer, Salons
- Installations Manager
- Installations Coordinator
- Events Coordinator, VIP Launch Reception
- Events Coordinator, Speaker Breakfast and After Party
- Volunteer Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Technical Manager
- Livestream Manager
- IT Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Coordinator, Flagship Event
- Marketing Coordinator, Salons
- Graphic Designer
- Blog Editor
It’s a great time to be at TEDxPerth and we’ve put together this Recruitment Pack to:
- introduce potential new members of our core team to TED and TEDxPerth;
- provide an overview of our team’s responsibilities;
- outline the roles available; and
- provide details on how to register your interest by applying for a role.
We are running a TEDxPerth Recruitment Evening, where you can hear more about us, gain a deeper understanding of the roles available, ask questions and meet existing members of our team. Places are limited for this event and, if you would like to attend, you must register in advance. Once the event is full you may add your details to the wait list.
The event will run from 5:30 to 7:00pm on Wednesday 6 June at CERI, 22 Stirling Highway, Nedlands. It’s not essential that you attend the Recruitment Evening to apply for a role, but it is a great way of getting to know each other.
Opportunities for day volunteers will be made available in August/September.