Our Core Team
Events on the scale of TEDxPerth require a passionate, professional team with diverse skills and experiences. Our core team are volunteers united by a belief in the transformative power of ideas. Since our foundation in 2012 our team has worked tirelessly to build TEDxPerth. Together, we are proud to be part of an extraordinary global community of TEDx organisers. We value diversity and encourage anyone with the right motivations, skills and experiences to apply for a role on our team, including our Day Volunteers (see below).
Thank you to everyone who has applied for the Core Team in 2019. We are now assessing applications and will be in touch with every applicant. This may take a few weeks as we roles so do please be patient with us.
In addition to our core team, we will be recruiting a large crew of volunteers to help us on the day of our Flagship Event. Recruitment for Day Volunteers will take place in July / August 2019. We will be seeking Day Volunteers to help us in areas such as:
- Operations (bump in, bump out, room set up)
- Catering (food preparation, serving, kitchen hand)
- Ticketing (processing guest registrations, knack for customer service)
- Ushering (directing people to seats with friendly efficiency)
- Installations (assisting with interactive installations including set and pack down)
- Photography (capturing the event)
- Livestream Assistant (assisting livestream team backstage, help co-ordinate Q&A sessions, ability to manage people)
- By becoming part of TEDxPerth you join a team of professionals, all volunteers, united by the transformative power of ideas. We can’t wait to have you onboard.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a role with the TEDxPerth team! We look forward to reviewing your application and informing you of the result in the coming weeks.
We welcome the brightest and best organisations and brands to partner with us, share our vision and engage with our community. We invite you to discover why and how you can partner with TEDxPerth and talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.