Our Core Team
Events on the scale of TEDxPerth require a passionate, professional team with diverse skills and experiences. Our core team are volunteers united by a belief in the transformative power of ideas. Since our foundation in 2012, our team, led by our Licensee and Creative Director, Joel Miller, has worked tirelessly to build TEDxPerth. Together, we are proud to be part of an extraordinary global community of TEDx organisers.
We value diversity and encourage anyone with the right motivations, skills and experiences to apply for a role on our team, including our on the day crew (see below).
In addition to our core team, we're recruiting a large crew of volunteers to help us on event day (Saturday 3 November) in areas such as;
- Operations (bump in, bump out, room set up)
- Catering (food preparation, serving, kitchen hand)
- Ticketing (processing guest registrations, knack for customer service)
- Ushering (directing people to seats with friendly efficiency)
- Installations (assisting with interactive installations including set and pack down)
- Photography (capturing the event)
- Livestream Assistant (help coordinate Q&A sessions during breaks, ability to manage people)
- Content Assistant (Assist with watching rehearsals - drawing questions, staging positions for vision) waiting for clarification on this role still
By becoming part of TEDxPerth you join a team of professionals, all volunteers, united by the transformative power of ideas. We can’t wait to have you onboard.
All applicants will be notified of the result of their application by Monday 8th October. If you have any questions, please direct them to Kristen Barker firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a role with the TEDxPerth team! We look forward to reviewing your application and informing you of the result in the coming weeks.
We welcome the brightest and best organisations and brands to partner with us, share our vision and engage with our community. We invite you to discover why and how you can partner with TEDxPerth and talk to us at email@example.com.