THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH TEDXPERTH.ORG OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE, PLATFORM AND SERVICES:
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms. In addition, when using particular TEDXPERTH.ORG services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all TEDXPERTH.ORG services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with TEDXPERTH.ORG in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of TEDXPERTH.ORG.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that TEDXPERTH.ORG does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the TEDXPERTH.ORG site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of TEDXPERTH.ORG. TEDXPERTH.ORG makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other webites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will TEDXPERTH.ORG be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that TEDXPERTH.ORG does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that TEDXPERTH.ORG shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
3. CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you submit, post, and display on the TEDXPERTH.ORG service.
- You are responsible for any activity or Content associated with your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use the TEDXPERTH.ORG service.
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way.
- You must not submit Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You must not submit Content that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TEDXPERTH.ORG employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You must not submit Content that includes non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- You must not submit Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch".
- You may not use the TEDXPERTH.ORG service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the TEDXPERTH.ORG service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TEDXPERTH.ORG.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any TEDXPERTH.ORG users ("SPAM").
- You must not create or submit intentionally false or misleading event information.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the TEDXPERTH.ORG service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must get written authorization from TEDXPERTH.ORG before you can use any portion of the TEDXPERTH.ORG Service, including any Content or use of TEDXPERTH.ORG's API, for any commercial purpose.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your TEDXPERTH.ORG account. While TEDXPERTH.ORG prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that TEDXPERTH.ORG cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the TEDXPERTH.ORG service at your own risk.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to modify or terminate all or any portion of the TEDXPERTH.ORG Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Although TEDXPERTH.ORG does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to TEDXPERTH.ORG an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify TEDXPERTH.ORG's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at:
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identify the material on the TEDXPERTH.ORG site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 4. A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
5. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
TEDXPERTH.ORG's Agent will forward this information to the alleged infringer.
6. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
7. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to TEDXPERTH.ORG email addresses or through TEDXPERTH.ORG computer systems, is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
8. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that TEDXPERTH.ORG, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if TEDXPERTH.ORG believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that TEDXPERTH.ORG shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. Sections 2, 4, 6 and 9-10 shall survive termination of these Terms.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEDXPERTH.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEDXPERTH.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TEDXPERTH.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TEDXPERTH.ORG BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF TEDXPERTH.ORG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE TEDXPERTH.ORG SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdiction, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.